Frequently asked questions
Remember, Jack's Got your Back!
For your convenience, my helpful Island aides have compiled a series of questions and answers to make navigating your way around the island that much more pleasurable.
Island Reels’ casino software uses state-of-the-art graphics and sound to deliver the ultimate gaming experience. The initial download contains a cross section of games. The balance of all the free games can be downloaded from within the software. (This can be done whilst playing any of the initial games). Click here to download now!
You are now ready to install the casino software file that is saved by default to your desktop. If you saved it somewhere else and cannot find it then simply click on "Start"/ "Find"/ "Find files or folders" and insert Island Reels in the "Named" field then click on "Find now". (Remember to search using the "Local hard drives" option). Once you have found it, double-click to begin the installation. The default location is to your desktop.
- Intel ® Core™ 2 Duo CPU T6400 2.0GHz
- Windows 7 Home Edition
- 2GB Memory
- 128MB Graphics memory
- 1024x768 Display resolution
- Adobe Flash Player 11
- Make sure you are logged on to the Internet.
- Double click on the Island Reels Casino icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Start button in windows.
- Select "Programs".
- Select "Island Reels Casino".
- Follow the easy sign up/registration process by clicking the “SIGN UP” button, located on the homepage on your mobile or desktop device.
- You will be required to enter a username and password. Remember to never disclose your username or password to anyone. You will use them to access the Casino each time you wish to play.
- For quick and convenient access, available at your fingertip, add us to your mobile home screen:
- Open the casino in Google Chrome
- Click the web browser menu icon (3 dots in the top right-hand corner)
- Select 'Add to Home Screen'
- The icon will now appear on the home screen of your device.
- Open the casino in Safari Browser
- Click on the 'Share' icon
- Click 'Add to home screen'
- The icon will now appear on the home screen of your device
You will need to deposit a minimum of $25 worth of gaming credits in order to start playing online.
Yes, simply click on the "Visit Cashier" button and type in the amount of credits you wish to deposit. In play for fun mode you may deposit as many credits as you like.
- If you have saved us to your mobile home screen, simply ensure you are connected to the internet, and click the casino app icon to open the casino.
- If you are accessing your account from a P.C or Laptop, simply proceed to Island Reelscasino.com to access the Instant Play platform.
- Should you have the downloaded version of the casino on your computer or device, simply connect to the Internet and access the casino from there.
When a dialog box appears, enter your account number and password and click Log in (or register for an account if appropriate).
- Should you have any difficulty in remembering your username or password, launch the casino from either your mobile or desktop device, and select the Login option.
- Click on the Forgot Password OR Username options listed below the login button and follow the prompts displayed.
- Alternatively, you can contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for assistance.
This is due to a bad or slow internet connection. Disconnect, then reconnect to the Internet and try again.
Yes. Island Reels uses SHA256 – 2048 Bit encryption digital encryption to protect the details of your electronic transactions over the Internet. This is the Internet security standard for online transactions as demanded by major financial institutions. If you are uncomfortable including your credit card or banking details in any e-mail correspondence, you always have the option to telephone your details through to our customer service agents on our toll free line. The banking facility is only available to Real Players i.e. players who wager with real money as opposed to Fun Players.
- American Express
- MasterCard/ VISA
- Certain financial institutions have decided to deny their cardholders the freedom to make deposits for online gaming transactions. We have however made provision for this by allowing you alternative methods of purchasing your casino credits. Click here for the alternatives
- Please note that it is not necessary for you to withdraw your winnings at the end of each session: your account can be maintained with a positive balance, and will be automatically saved by our server. These credits will be available for you to use the next time you log on to Island Reels. All withdrawals are made through our Casino software. Simply go to the "withdrawal" button on the main screen of the Island Reels software and enter the amount that you wish to withdraw. This will record your withdrawal with us and it will appear on our systems immediately. Please note, Players with large first time withdrawals may need to comply with certain security requirements. Players are also able to reverse a withdrawal request within the first 24 hours of their initial withdrawal. Click here for more details.
- Island Reels plays an active role in fraud prevention and detection. We aim to ensure the integrity of customer accounts as well as payments made to customers. Island Reels employs a variety of appropriate security and fraud controls to oversee every transaction. Customers may be required to supply proof of identity, copies of their credit cards, a signed deposit history of their transactions and / or other appropriate documentation particularly when attempting to withdraw credits. This ensures that e-cash deposits and redemptions are not fraudulently transacted.
Security and Privacy
Yes, your details are safe. Your personal Island Reels account number and password must be supplied prior to any credit card transactions taking place. Secured data transfer during any transaction is guaranteed and any credit card information or other information will never be disclosed to any other company.
Yes. The casino software uses SHA256 - 2048 Bit encryption when data is transferred over the Internet. Each player is issued with a unique account number and players choose their own password, which they alone can access.
- Island Reels casino provides 24-hour toll-free and e-mail support to all casino players. Contact us 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, if you have any questions, queries or suggestions. Our VIP support agents are standing by to assist.
- Island Reels casino makes use of the world's leading Internet Gaming Developer RTG. There is an extreme focus on accuracy and the software offers the ability to review all historical play - wager by wager. Island Reels payout percentage reports are reviewed by independent Auditors.
- If the gaming server resolves the bet during the loss of your Internet connection, it will refresh your credit balance with the outcome of the bet. If it does not resolve the bet during loss of the Internet connection, it will present you with the unfinished bet the next time you select the game that was being played when the connection was lost.
Island Reels Loyalty Club
At Island Reels, we ensure you're given the most incredible gaming experience possible and the Island Reels Loyalty Program is one developed to reward and encourage player performance as you move through the various tiers.
When registering a Real account with Island Reels Casino, players are automatically given membership to the Island Reels Loyalty Program and entry to the Cadet Tier. There is no requirement for additional registration. Membership to the Island Reels Loyalty Program is FREE and is given to all players who play for Real Money.
When you log in to the casino, proceed to my account and click on Comp Points, and check your loyalty details.
Loyalty points can be exchanged for Island Reels casino credits at a rate of 1000 points = $1.00. By exchanging your points for bonus credits, you earn points faster and gain more unique benefits to enhance your play even further. Example: 5230 points = $5.23
- There is a minimum redeem amount of 1000 loyalty points. Please make sure that you have accumulated at least 1000 points before attempting to redeem.
- For example, if you have 678 loyalty points you will not be able to redeem points until you reach 1000 points.
- You will gain automatic entry into the Cadet Tier upon a real money wager placed.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $1,000 in net deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Captain Tier; if this criterion is not met, you will move to the Cadet Tier.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $3,001 in net deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Champion Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $1,000 in deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Captain Tier. If none of these criteria is met, you will move to the Cadet Tier.
- Players will have to accumulate at least $15,001 in deposits in a 30 day rolling period to elevate their status to Chief Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $3,001 in net deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Champion Tier; if this criterion is not met, and you have accumulated at least $1,000 in net deposits in the 30 day rolling period you will move to the Captain Tier. If none of these criteria is met, you will move to the Cadet Tier.